We remain opening during these challenging times to serve your needs. However, some steps are being taken to ensure your and the public’s safety; namely:
- All meetings will be through the telephone or online video conference.
- Retainers and other contracts will be signed electronically.
- Witnessing, commissioning, and ID verification will be done via video conferencing, following Law Society of Ontario guidelines.
- Physical documentation will be couriered, mailed, or through alternative non-contact methods.
- Legal work will be done remotely.
Courts are currently in limited operation. While some procedures may be done electronically, many other procedures are on hold or will be rescheduled. We are taking all available steps to mitigate this and handle your matter expeditiously, and will continue to protect your legal rights.